Topic: The role of government in providing public goods and managing externalities.
1. Develop a research question; incorporate the topic and focus on government at the local, state, or national level.
2. Develop an initial hypothesis; answer your question.
3. Review the literature; apply evidence from three sources to better understand your problem and to support or refute your hypothesis.
4. Create a survey consisting of 3-5 questions (open-ended or close-ended).
5. Collect data from students, staff, parents, or guardians; you decide your sample size.
6. Analyze your data: (a) identify trends, (b) apply these trends to your hypothesis, (c) draw conclusions, and (d) explain how you could improve your survey and data collection. Analyze: Take info apart and explore relationships.
7. Restate or revise your hypothesis.
8. Cite sources in APA format.And,in the instructions (4. Create a survey consisting of 3-5 questions (open-ended or c lose-ended). 5. Collect data from students, staff, parents, or guardians; you decide your sample size. …Just make something up. To my ADHD/Asperger son this is silly because hell never use it he says.