Homework Question on Public Policy
- Masters (M.A.) Graduate Degree in Public Policy
- My specific interests to be included in essay
- Gaining/Ensuring representation of those in lower socio-economic classes, those of special social, economic and/or physical needs within the community, including by law enforcement, employment needs, etc.
- MUST BE WRITTEN UTILIZING GRADUATE LEVEL LINGUISTICS
- Please note this *must* be double spaced, standard University typeface.
Homework Answer on Public Policy
I am interested in a Master’s degree in public policy, which is a discipline that impassions me to gain more knowledge in matters related to public policy and administration. My passion to represent those in low social economic classes, coupled with law enforcement knowledge needs, influences my excitement to apply for the program. As part of my personal goals, I would like to represent those in low social economic classes who have special social and political needs.
I believe that people in lower-socio-economic classes need more representation when it comes to affordable healthcare than they are presently represented. I have always been keen on important issues that are related to public policy, and I have been keenly following them in both social and print media. Guided by the desire to increase my knowledge base in public policy, I am requesting for a chance to pursue a Master’s degree in public policy at your institution.
I come from a community that is not represented well in the realm of higher education, and that has always felt underrepresented due to neglect of their special social and political needs. Pursuing a Master’s degree in public policy will give me an opportunity to help the society in a better way by representing those people who are in the low social economic classes, who have always felt underrepresented in the realm of higher education.