- Identify the historical research study (video) you selected from the list above.
- Summarize the results of this study and what implications it has with regards to human behavior and mental processes that you have learned about in Units 5-6
- Discuss what is meant by social psychology and how it could apply to your research study referencing its theory and concepts.
- Theories are meant to help you explain and predict people’s behavior. Considering the personality theories you read about in Units 5 and 6, name one theory that helps explain what you see illustrated in the research and explain your reasons for choosing it (for example: psychodynamic, humanistic, social cognitive, behaviorism, or trait theory).
- Consider whether or not you think this historical research could explain the development of psychological disorders? Explain your reasoning using reference to the study and the disorder(s).
VIDEOS CHOOSE THE ONE YOU WOULD LIKE:
THE BYSTANDER EFFECT – YouTube
Milgram Obedience Study – YouTube
Learned Helplessness – Psych Yogis Short Explanations – YouTube
Stanford Prison Experiment – video Dailymotion
If you need anything from the book please let me know thank you!