Read Case #11 found in the link above. Respond to the following questions:
- Summarize the ethical issues introduced in this case.
- If you were a high-level official in an organization, would you be more inclined to respond to an anonymous letter than one from an identified individual?
- What steps might CIETC’s board have taken to encourage whistleblowers to report alleged wrongdoing to CIETC’s board rather than to outsiders?
- Each response must be a minimum of 4 sentences and
Ethics in Governance: Chapter 6 in the 3rd Edition
- Respond to questions 1 and 4 at the end of the chapter