Homework Question on Globalization and Outsourcing
- Instructions: “Choose one of the public policy issues discussed in Lesson (poverty, corporate welfare, or globalization and outsourcing), do some additional research on your chosen topic, and present your findings by answering these four questions. ” Topic: Globalization and Outsourcing Questions:
- How did your chosen public policy come about? What crisis created it?
- Has this policy been effective?
- How would you modify it if you were the president?
- Additional: Please make sure the sources are open source and accessible via the web.
Homework Answer on Globalization and Outsourcing
The topics of globalization and outsourcing are a central factor of economic planning, and determinants in the generation of cooperatives. Outsourcing forms a central factor within the area of economic globalization. These variants emerged from calls for national consciousness policies that will establish rules that can guard and protect competition at all levels. From the 20th century elements, the challenge that emerged is the need to construct certain stable institution and structures that will enhance development.
The crisis that created this product is the stability of the companies, and the need to enact proper structures that will facilitate the drive for a stable national growth. Such variants to a stable national growth lie in structuring a proper system of groundwork and operation at national and a bilateral country level (Dobbs 11).This element of outsourcing has been from Zogby International survey results online. From zogby comes a strategic factor in bilateral partnerships and many times, the government tends to outlook the prospects of better deals and partnerships (Shalhoub & Qasimi12).
The process has been undergoing challenges as mentioned above, which have dwelt on institutions that will enhance stability in the demand and supply chain. Being the president, I would look into the presidential rechecks and enhance cooperation at an international level, the event which will lean towards the professional competitive direction for production (Dobbs 21).