Homework Question on Grab-n-Go Restaurant Marketing
- You will now consider mechanisms by which your customers will purchase your products and / or services (e.g., online, storefront, direct sells) and the primary manner in which you intend to reach new customers (e.g.,TV, radio, social media, special events). Consider the marketing materials that you intend to use.
- According to the textbook, marketing materials are collateral used to promote your business or products. Promotional strategy may include free trial offers, money-back guarantees, and buy two (2) for the price of one (1) type of deals. Write a five (5) paragraph journal entry in which you:
- Determine the distribution strategy relative to your target market, location, and selection of distribution channels. Indicate whether or not you will leverage the following strategies: a.use stores located in different regions b.sell online c.hire a sales team to sell directly to suppliers and door-to-door
- Recommend three (3) strategy options that you could use in order to get your product or services out to your customer base.
- Outline your main marketing goals for promotions, offers, and giveaways. Discuss the key types of marketing materials that you intend to develop and share.
- Propose three (3) action steps that you can use to move your plan forward. Consider how, when, and who will be involved in the execution of this plan.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Homework Answer on Grab-n-Go Restaurant Marketing
A marketing plan incorporates methods that can be used by a company to improve the delivery of information about services or products to the consumer effectively and improve product availability in the market. A company should consider several factors before settling on a specific distribution plan and promotion strategy. It is therefore important to first consider the location of your business and that of your target market before selecting a distribution channel.
This involves identifying the means to reach your target market as well as the marketing and advertising strategy. The marketing plan should outline how effectively the promotion strategy is to support the products, distribution channels, and pricing of the business (Berry & Wilson, 2000). Consequently, the company will have to evaluate its distribution capabilities and use the information gathered in planning its business activities.
Wilson (2000) affirms that the evaluation process acts as a determining factor on how the distribution channel supports the marketing aims and objectives of the company. In addition to this, the promotion strategy assists the company to come up with a convenient way of advertising the products or services to potential customers. Thus, the promotion strategy should have a detailed account of the target market, channels of communication, brand image, the market area, and the information the producers wish to communicate to potential customers.