Homework Question on Bon Vivant as part of ZMX Global Corporation
- Describe what type of business product ZMX Global, Inc. offers in the Bon Vivant Organic Gourmet frozen meal product line.
- Discuss why it can be considered a business product. Explain your decision.
- Identify a business customer category (producer, reseller, government, or institutions) to focus relationship marketing and strategic alliance efforts in the sale of Bon Vivant Organic Gourmet frozen meals.
- Explain why you chose the business customer category.
- Outline how the Internet can assist in B2B marketing efforts of the Bon Vivant Organic Gourmet product line. Describe your ideas on this topic.
- Discuss the business market characteristics (see starting on page 117 in your chapter Reading) of the Bon Vivant Organic Gourmet product line
Homework Answer on Bon Vivant as part of ZMX Global Corporation
Bon Vivant is a constituent of the basic ZMX Global Corporation. It has been present for a couple of years and has recently decided to include organic line of frozen line as part of its products. ZMX Global, Inc is a major distributor of drinks, foods and other hospitality oriented supplies. It provides fine foods for retailers and restaurants. Bon vivant aims at expanding the culinary pallet of its buyers topping in the provision of gourmet products.
It is a business product since it is bought for business purposes. That is it will be resold by the company that buys it to other potential customers (Brash, 2012).Relationship marketing is the strategy of identifying and established a partnership that is long term with the company’s customers. Coremark, a distributor, can act as bon vivant business partner. This is because they engage in the selling and delivering the same products as bon vivant to local retailers.
They are chosen since they engage restaurant and grocery products making them convenient in the stores.By using the internet to promote their efforts for B2B marketing, the market will be expanded. There will be an improved support for the organic products from people who research on them over the internet. More people will also be able to access these organic goods as there will be laid down modes of distribution posted in the internet (Thomas, 2012).