Homework Question on Korean Language
- A Complete Final Paper For this option, you will use your introduction from Phase 1, your feature description and examples from Phase 2, and add a Comparative section, a Conclusion section, and your complete Reference section to create a complete paper.
- In your Comparative section, you need to compare your feature in the language you chose with a feature in your native language in the same part of grammar.
- For instance, you have chosen agglutinative morphology in Turkish for your Phase 1 and 2, than you have to compare the Turkish agglutinative morphology with the morphology of your native language (English, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc.).
- In the conclusion section, make sure to state what you learned in this paper.
- Your Final paper if you choose the third option must be: Minimum 6 pages(including your Phase 1 and 2)
- And no matter which option you choose:
- Times New Roman, double-spaced,12 point font, and a Reference Section.
- So Basically, for this order, you just need add a Comparative section, a Conclusion section, and add all the references from previous two paper to be a completely work cited.
Homework Answer on Korean Language
Phase 1: The Language Breeding Project
- What is your language
- Its Ethonologue code
- What is your language’s language family
- Identify all its neighboring languages and their language families
- Russia-Russian-Indo-European: Slavic
- How many speakers are there
- 48,400,000 in South Korea, 77,155,030 total in all countries
- Where is it spoken
- South Korea, North Korea, China, Japan, Russia
Korean is a language that is used mostly in Korea, which is the Official
Language in South Korea, North Korea, People’s Republic of Chna’s Yanbian and Changbai. In South Korea, Korean is the native language for their citizens; all of people have to learn Korean when they are in school. Also, there are many high schools and colleges teach Korea worldwide, which as second language. Korean has a large number of local dialects, which are the areas that around their capital—-Seoul.