Homework Question on Team and Project Leadership
- Imagine your human resource project of revamping the employee compensation and benefits package is starting to develop issues. The project is 6 weeks off track and your team members are becoming discouraged. A key member of the team is consistently late with deadlines and you have discovered that your budget has been depleted quicker than expected.
- Write a 3-4 page paper in which you:
- Write a memo that communicates the budget situation to the rest of the team.
- Suggest two (2) ways to improve an underperforming team member.
- Organize a plan of action to get the project back on track.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.
Homework Answer on Team and Project Leadership
To: All Members for Revamping Employees Compensation and Benefits Package Project
From: Human Resource Manager
Re: Concerns Relating To the Depletion of Budget for the Revamping Employees Compensation and Benefits Package Project
I have realized that the budget for the Revamping Employees Compensation and Benefits Package Project is being depleted quicker than we had planned or anticipated. As the human resource manager, I have the responsibility of ensuring that each facet of the project is working as expected. I analysed the budget track log and realized that there are concerns that have not been met. As a result, with the remaining time scheduled for the project and the set target date for accomplishing the task, the project may not be complete within the set date.
To curb the problem at hand, an urgent meeting will be held next week in the meeting room. The agenda of the meeting will be to come up with plans for rectifying the situation of the budget because we cannot accomplish our objectives with a depleted budget. This is not a problem to be fixed by an individual and that is why I want to meet with everyone to share views concerning the same. Indeed, cooperation, assistance and support are needed from every member so that we get the best solution for our problem in the shortest time possible.