Homework Question on Marketing Plan
- Conduct a SWOT analysis discussing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the healthcare organization in your marketing plan. Write a three- to four-page (excluding title and reference pages) SWOT Analysis paper in APA format. In your paper, incorporate a minimum of 5 scholarly sources (in addition to the course text) that were published within the past five years and that are cited according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- The SWOT analysis should include the following four components:
- Strengths – An organization’s resources and capabilities that can be used as a basis for developing a competitive advantage.
- Weaknesses – Internal attributes that the organization might struggle. The absence of certain strengths may be viewed as weaknesses.
- Opportunities – External conditions that may reveal certain new opportunities on profit and growth.
- Threats – Factors or changes in the external environment that may present threats to the organization.
Homework Answer on Marketing Plan
Healthcare organizations should ceaselessly make conformity to uphold ideal capacity (Christensen, 2006). Various distinctive methods could be utilized to figure out where changes need to be made. One crucial system includes an exchange of a company’s qualities, shortcomings, chances, and dangers, regularly called SWOT analysis. SWOT analysis has been utilized broadly within different commercial enterprises .however it hasn’t been generally utilized in human service associations (Kahveci and Meads, 2008).
SWOT analysis is an antecedent to strategic planning and is performed by a board of experts who can evaluate the association from a basic viewpoint. This board could involve senior pioneers, board members, representatives, medical staff, patients, group pioneers, and specialists. Board members build their evaluations based on usage rates, conclusion measures, patient satisfaction detail, company execution measures, and budgetary status.
While dependent upon information and facts, the conclusions drawn from SWOT analysis are an expert presumption of the board.SWOT analysis is an examination of an association’s inside qualities and shortcomings, its chances for development and change, and the dangers the outside environment presents to its survival. Initially it was intended for utilization in different commercial ventures, it is picking up expanded use in healthcare.