The Prevention Strategies Assignment project paper has 3 sections: (1) Disease Prevention, (2) Disease Prevention Presentation (3) Pamphlets, Brochures, or any other ancillaries (you don’t have to worry about the pamphlets, but if you can do it, let me know and I can make a different order).
The “Example_Excellent and Prevention_Strategies_Paper_Example_2.pdf” that I’ve attached are 2 sample papers on how the paper is supposed to look. I don’t have a maximum number of pages required but I think 10 pages should be fine and since this is a built-on paper, someone worked on the first paper, so the first resources are provided already (Vega 5501 Written Assignment 1 attachment has that first paper)
Please see attachments for more information.
This project paper will have three sections: (1) Disease Prevention, (2) Disease Prevention Presentation, and (3) Pamphlets, Brochures, or any other ancillaries.
Disease Prevention Narrative Section
1. Select one disease from the below disease categories.
o Cancer (breast, cervical, prostate, oral, skin, or others)
© Oral Health
o Injury Prevention
e Cardiovascular Disease (hypertension, stroke, or others)
eo Sexually Transmitted Diseases (HPV, herpes, or others)
© Infectious Diseases (HIV/AIDS. tuberculosis. Malaria, or others)
o Discussion of primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention
Disease Prevention Presentation Section
1. Identify a target audience and provide the information for this presentation that you feel would be pertinent to this audience.
o Evidence Summary of research and epidemiological support.
e Audience Summary of the tailored content for this audience.
o Presentation Resources Developed for this presentation (pamphlets, brochures, handouts, etc.)
1. Except for the presentation resources all written documents must be in APA style with cover and reference page. At minimum two scholarly references must be included, i.e., peer-review articles.
2. Please review examples provided before final submission.
3. The sections of this paper can be submitted as three separate documents or one complete to the submission link. Written documents must be in MS Word.