Big Question: What are the arguments for and against free trade?
1. Develop a thesis statement (one sentence); answer the big question (slide 1).
2. Evaluate one argument for and one argument against free trade: (a) examine the pros, (b) examine the cons, and (c) make a judgment. Evaluate: Critically examine info and make judgments (slides 2-4).
3. Apply specific evidence from three sources. Apply: Use information in a new and meaningful way (slides 2-4).
4. Create a game to illustrate your stance on free trade: (a) object, (b) setup, (c) game-play with 3-5 rules. Create: Use information to make something new and meaningful (slides 5-7).
5. Draw one meaningful conclusion based on your study of free trade.
6. Cite your sources in APA format.