Homework Question on Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- The main goal of this essay is select a technology appropriate to an education or training program at a U.S. specific institution.
- You will write a paper that applies what you have learned about different training technology systems such as prezi, course hero, & Docebo LMS and how it can be integrated into this program or training.
- You are asked to submit an essay of 1500-1700 words. No more than 10% direct quotations.
- 12-point font;
- Proper citation of any sources using APA style
Sources to use must include (Mandatory):
- Moore, M., &Kearsley, G. (2012). Historical Context. In Distance education: A systems view of online learning (3rd ed., pp. 23-43). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Cengage Learning.
- Bates, T., &Sangra’, A. (2011). Recent Developments in Technology and Education. In Managing technology in higher education: Strategies for transforming teaching and learning (pp. 25-51). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
Homework Answer on Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has been the top school in providing science knowledge in different disciplines to conquer the challenges of the world. Based on its mission, MIT is committed to “Advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21 century” (Kats, 2010, p. 281).
Turning this mission into reality demands generating and disseminating knowledge through modern technology training systems. This is where the Docebo Learning Management System (LMS) comes in. With this technology, the institution will combine its academic work with system simulations to incorporate a diverse community. Both the students and management will develop an appreciation in their respective roles for the improvement of technology in their daily lives and improving technology worldwide.
Docebo LMS can be a resourceful tool for both students and management of the institute. To start using this learning management system, learners and other users must absorb the essential content about the tool. These include: how to get started, users management, report, payment and billing policies, reports, course management, integration, setting and the utilization of different tools (Moore and Kearsley, 2012, p. 101).