Homework Question on Business Growth
- Please answer 3-4 sentences per question
- How do you leverage the strength of the enterprise processes to take advantage for business growth?
- How does being politically savvy helps win during the budgeting process? How can you be politically correct in tough situations?
- Enterprises need to consider how the business successes their investments in IT are enabling can be used for branding and recruitment. Do you have an example of such situation?
- The use of Big Data is becoming a crucial way for leading companies to outperform their peers. In most industries, established competitors and new entrants alike will leverage data-driven strategies to innovate, compete, and capture value. What is your understanding of Big Data?
- Examine the primary reasons why project management causes a cultural change and the impact of that change on integrative information technology. Support your response with at least one (1) example of a cultural change that project management can cause.
- The literature affirms that project sponsorship is a major component for the successful completion of projects. Select an organization where you would aspire to serve as a CIO. Explore the role of a project sponsor, and highlight the significant reasons why such a position is pivotal to your organization’s success.
Homework Answer on Business Growth
A1. There are various elements that are considered in the enhancement of strength of enterprise processes. Leadership is a key area, whereby a business ought to have the best administration to oversee all processes and ensure all goes according to plans. Leveraging can also come around through appropriate staffing, whereby employee welfare is looked into as well as their motivation. External orientation and embracing the latest technology, however, can make the enterprise stronger in its processes.
A2. Political savvy is the ability to monitor people, especially their actions and speech to understand their agenda and reactions. This is an important to a person, especially managers in organizations. With it, they are able to control budgeting processes. During tough situations or difficulties, a savvy person can have the power to control or initiate measures to curb the situation.
A3. Almost every business in the modern world is investing in IT because it has enhanced almost every organizational activity. It has made branding fast and better through available advanced machinery. Since staffing is an important function in the organization, it has made it possible to recruit new workers online as from applications and interviews.