Homework Question on Finances of Southwest Florida International Airport
- All students will write an APA Formatted paper
- 5 – 7 pages long (body) NOT including title page, abstract, pictures, figures, tables, reference pages, or appendices.
- All pictures, figures and tables will be placed in the appendices.
- Paper Rubric Papers will be graded based on:
- Grammar Spelling Punctuation Borders not 1” top, bottom, left and right Missing running heading or page numbers Pages (body – full pages)
- Missing outlined topic Incorrect citations Missing Citations for any reason Incorrect citations: means not including quotation marks within sentence, providing the source of the quote at the end of the sentence incorrectly.
- Quotes 40 words and more should be indented with the source at the end of the quote then place the period at the end of the source (No quotation marks are used for this type of quote). (( i only want you to talk about the finance side of the airport ))
- Financial Management
- Budgeting process
- Annual Report
- Fees, rates, and charges
- Aeronautical revenues Non-aeronautical revenues Funding and Financial Impacts.
- Capital development funding
- Bonds in airport funding, Bond ratings, Types of bonds.
- Risk management, insurance http://cats.airports.faa.gov/Reports/reports.cfm
Homework Answer on Finances of Southwest Florida International Airport
In the financial management of any company, there are vital areas that need to be looked into that requires a high level of financial expertise. In any organization, financial accountability is the primary and driver for which a profound economic framework could be put in place (Madura, 2009). As it stands, financial management transcends from the notion of the control of the various operational expenses, the mitigation for the use of funds for investments to the discernment of the different investment opportunities that are deemed to be quite profitable in the business industry.
It is through the proper management of the finances that a company can maximize its wealth, reduce its costs as well as make various informed investment decisions (Brigham, & Ehrhardt, 2013). The motoring of the various expenses is very vital, the management of the asset of the company is also very crucial in bringing on board the advent for high profitability to the enterprise.
The paper looks at the financial analysis of the Southwest Florida International airport with the keen intention of getting to know its financial soundness and how it has utilized its resources to get the maximum gain from the company itself. Additionally, we would look at its sources of funding to know the cost of capital which we would review with the internal rate of return that the company has depicted on its operations (Pandey, 2015). Furthermore, we would look at the liquidity stance of the company to discern whether the company has managed to have a good cash flow for the management of its assets and other cash equivalents as well.