Homework Question on Application for University Admission
- I am a international student so please don’t use too much American style to write this paper, I am using this paper to submit the university application~
- Talk about why i am interested in global studies
- Talk more about this part and how those activities affect me in the future and how good is my leadership and social skill and the last part that must need to mention is my girl friend’s death i knew her at the first day in shoreline community college, and all of my result are quite good until she died in the car accident
- I am so down for over half year and now I realize that I should fight for her and my future….and tell him to see my improvement in this quarter
- Just imagine something about that other is your choice for what to write
- Please write it a bit more emotional
Homework Answer on Application for University Admission
After undertaking numerous researches about the universities that could offer a degree in Global Studies, I have opted to choose this institution due to its exceptional reputation, as well as extraordinary reviews that recent graduates have offered about it. In addition, I am excited about the Global Studies program offered in this institution because it covers much of what I would like to practice in my future career. I would like to build my career as an outreach specialist for international charitable organizations, thus, joining your reputable institution will help me to boost my knowledge on global issues.
I am interested in global studies because the program covers numerous disciplines, which include economics, politics, cultural relations, and environmental studies. I just want to begin my journey to become an outreach specialist, whose responsibilities include undertaking case management, making follow-ups, advocacy, networking with other community agencies, and advisory councils.
An outreach specialist requires knowledge on global issues to enhance his/her responsibilities in providing intervention assistance on crisis management, environment conservation, and communicating with clients on global issues. An outreach specialist requires competence in global studies to offer advice to various human service agencies and convince clients to support certain communal projects in a given area. As a global studies student, I would endeavor to convince my fellow citizens to take this course if they have an inspiration of working away from their mother country.