Homework Writing Help on Assess 2 psych

Assess 2 psych

The assessment evaluates the nature of different planets. Most specifically, we will analyze the influences of the Venus planet.

Planets in the Solar System

Sub-Topics Physical characteristics Moon(s) Weather systems The measure of a planet’s ability to sustain life
 Venus  Venus is one of the closest planets to the sun. Some of the physical characteristics of Venus planet are that it is one of the brightest objects in the atmosphere following the moon. Venus is opaque by a large cloud that mainly comprises of sulfuric acid. Venus is almost the same size and shape as the earth. Venue has also characterized by rocks. This characterizes the presence of crust and inner core Venus has no moon, since it was obtained there were no natural satellites that were orbiting around Venus (Kanas, 2013). In term weather system, the surface temperature has been determined to be 462 degree Celsius. It has no seasonal variations. The planet experiences greenhouse effect from the 97 per cent carbon dioxide trapped by the surface heat. The remaining 3 per cent of the total atmosphere is nitrogen.  Venus cannot sustain life due the existing extreme temperatures and hostile climate. The thick clouds of sulphuric acids make it difficult to view the planet (O’Neill, Jellinek & Lenardic, 2007).

In summary, Venus forms one of the notable planets, but it does not sustain life.

References

Kanas, N. (2013). Solar system maps. London, UK: Springer Publications.

O’Neill, C., Jellinek, A. M., & Lenardic, A. (2007). Conditions for the onset of plate tectonics on terrestrial planets and moons. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 261(1), 20-32.