Persuasive Research Paper
A persuasive research paper also known as argumentative research paper aims at convincing readers through logical reasoning that one idea is more viable than the other is. Basically, it also aims at persuading the readers to adopt a particular point of view. Besides, all research papers including accounting, math, biology, and English research papers are argumentatively orientated.
When writing a persuasive research paper therefore it is always important to use sound arguments. Aside from checking the research paper styles used, professors also look at how a student has formulated and reasoned out the argument. When preparing a persuasive research paper or English research paper, the following steps can be useful.
- Choose a suitable topic and a position. Ask yourself what position you are going to write about and whether you have the solutions for it. You should also know the significance of your persuasive English research paper.
- Choose your target audience. Find out whether the audience agrees or disagrees with your views. A good thesis should elicit different reactions from audience.
- Research your topic. Your persuasive research paper or English research paper should be specific. Sometimes to successfully formulate an argument, you need to go beyond the normal experience.
- Structure your research paper. Organize your work using a proper outline. Figure out what information you want to include and what structure you intend to use.
- Format your research paper. There are different types of research paper styles out there. Figure out which style best suits your English research paper or persuasive research paper.
Remember that facts, statistics, quotes, and examples are required to produce effective arguments in English research papers and persuasive research papers. Also, remember that for you to formulate a good argument you need to adopt the right research paper styles.